Our college library is accommodated with the carpet area of INFLIBNET (N-LIST) facility is available for students and teachers. Library is automated using library manager software. It provides materials relevant to the curriculum and opportunities to plan and implement as well as to evaluate the learning program. It provides access to more than 6100 E-Journal and 1,32,000 E-Books through N-LIST. There are more than 30 magazines and 15 journals.
Separate research library is also available for the research scholars. Research library is fully equipped with 6 computers with internet connectivity and bound journals.
ROVAN SOFTWARE is used for E-Gate entry system. Circulation of books is supported with barcode facility.
- Daily Thanthi
- The Hindu
- The Hindu (Tamil)
- The New Indian Express
- Acquision of books and periodicals
- Technical Services: Process the Purchased books for use in the library.
- Circulation Service:
- Book Issue
- Book Return
- Book Renewal
- Issue/Return of Periodicals
- Display the New Arrival books for the users.
- Reference service is provided for the users.
- Maintainer service:
- The books are arranged in the proper order to enable the users to locate the book easily.
- Reprographic Service:
- Xerox and print/scan facilities are available in the library for the benefit of the users
- Clipping Services:
- The College activity / achievement News published in the dailies are scanned and mailed to the college and IQAC Properly.
- The clipping of hardcopy of the News also maintained in the library.
- Previous year bind Questions are also available.
- Library provides Internet Service to staff and students using 12 computers.
MAGAZINES AND JOURNALS
|Sr.||Magazines & Journals|
|புதிய தலைமுறை கல்வி|
|பொது அறிவு உலகம்|
|Competion Success Review|
|Renu G.K. & World Vision|
|Banking & You|
|Resonance Journal of Science Education|
|Economics and Political Weekly|
|Indian Journal of Marketing|
|International Journal of History & Research|
|தமிழியல் (Journal of Tamil Studies)|
|Indian Mathematical Society|
|The Mathematics Student|
|Indian Historical Review|
|Indian Journal of Computer Science|
Our College is the member of N-LIST consortium (E-Shodhsindhu Consortium). N-LIST (http://nlist.inflibnet.ac.in) is the short for “National Library and Information Services Infrastructure for scholarly content”, being jointly executed by the E-Shodhsindhu consortium and IFLIBNET centre. N-LIST provides access to E-Resources to Students, Research Scholars and Faculty members through servers installed at the INFLIBNET centre.
SCHOLARLY INFORMATION RESOURCES FOR RESEARCH FREE AND OPEN ACCESS E-JOURNALS
SCHOLARLY INFORMATION RESOURCES FOR TEACHING
|The Concord Consortium||https://learn.concord.org/|
SCHOLARLY INFORMATION RESOURCES FOR STUDENTS
OPEN ACCESS E-THESES, E-DISSERTATIONS AND E - SYNOPSIS
|Recent Educational Psychology Dissertations||https://www.cehd.umn.edu/edpsych/research/student-dissertations/|
|Upspace Institutional Repository|
|Open Access Theses and Dissertations||https://oatd.org/|
|Networked Digital Library of theses and Dissertations||http://www.ndltd.org/|
|EBSO Open Dissertations||https://www.ebsco.com/products/research-databases/ebsco-open-dissertations/|
SCHOLARLY DATABASES FOR RESEARCH
|EBSCO & Open Access||https://www.ebsco.com/open-access/|
|How to write citations.com||https://howtowritecitations.com/|
|Web of Science|