Distance Education courses are offered by our College to provide an opportunity to qualified students who are interested to earn a degree through correspondence. Such students are typically unable to join regular courses either due to work commitments or inability to travel longer distances on a daily basis.
Kamaraj College offers Correspondence Courses from the following Universities
Distance Education Contact Number: 0461-2377925, 9750306132
OFFICE BEARERS OF THE DISTANCE EDUCATION PROGRAM
|Dr. D. Nagarajan
|Dr. A. Devaraj
The Kamaraj Distance Education Institute operates Learners’ study centres for Manonmanium Sundaranar University, Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu Open University and Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University, Chennai.
Working Hours of Study Centre
FORE-NOON : 10.00 a.m to 01.00 p.m
AFTER-NOON : 02.00 p.m to 05.00 p.m
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Application forms for admissions are available with the Office Assistant.
- For UG programs, 10th and 12th mark-sheets must be enclosed along with application form.
- For PG programs, School mark sheets as well as consolidated University mark-sheets must be enclosed along with application form.
- Study materials will be sent directly to the student from the University.
- Course fee must be paid through online only.
- Contact classes will be periodically conducted by the study centre
- These contact classes are purely optional.
- Students opting for contact classes must be very punctual.
- Students are required to wear their ID cards at all times inside the college campus.
- Students are strictly advised to park their vehicles in the parking lot only.
- In case of violation of any rules and regulations, the study centre reserves the right to cancel the admission without any refund of fees.