The Placement and Training cell is meant to advise the students on career options and provide the latest information on training & employment opportunities.
The Placement and Training cell is meant to advise the students on career options and provide the latest information on training & employment opportunities. The objectives are as follows;
- To provide guidance and counseling services to bring the students and potential employers together and arrange for placement.
- To provide students opportunities to attend off campus interviews at different other colleges.
- To provide job opportunities by bringing the companies for campus recruitment to all the eligible students of final year.
- To conduct seminar, special lectures, career guidance Programme and entrepreneurship development Programmes.
- To continuously ofter potential career and academic opportunities for the students and launch them in their chosen path.
- To transform the personality of students and engineer them to develop of communication skills, analytical skills, inter- personal skills, organizational skills and core-competence through counseling.
- Dr. M. Thatchinamurthy, Placement Officer
- Mr. S. Senthil, Placement Officer
Campus recruitment for final year students starts from June onwards every year. Recruitment after passing out of the campus will also be done depending on the availability of non-placed students.
Interested recruiters will mail the recruitment details to email@example.com. Based on that details, students will register at Placement Cell. No. of interested students will be informed to the recruiting company.
Based on the no. of interested students, company can fix the venue either at college or at their office. Resumes of the interested students can also be sent to the company for short listing at their end. If the policy of the company is to conduct a pooled campus drive for colleges, we are ready to conduct here in our campus.
List of Selected candidates and offer letters shall be given to the Placement Officer at the end of the process. If there is any delay in announcement of results, students will be permitted to attend the next company. If the students get placement in the next company they will not be permitted to get the offer from the previous company if get selected.
The recruiters are requested to give the feedback of the quality of the students at the end of the selection process and also after the training period. This will help us to improve continuously and offer better numbers than the previous year.
The Placement and Training cell is dedicated to advise the students on career options and provide the latest information on training & employment opportunities. It provides guidance and counseling services to bring the students and potential employers together and arrange for placement.